Coffee. About 95% of adult Americans drink coffee (what on earth are the other 5% doing?). If coffee is a normal part of your day I hate to be the bearer of bad news, it’s one of the most heavily sprayed and processed crops on the planet. What’s worse is those who drink decaffeinated coffee are typically getting more chemicals than their caffeinated counterparts.

The good news is there is a wonderful product out there that is infused with amazing and potent Ganoderma (Reishi) mushroom. The health benefits of Ganoderma are countless and include relief from brain fog, joint pain, fatigue and general malaise, anxiety, digestive distress, and many more. It turns out you CAN have your cake and eat it too – you can drink delicious coffee infused with the Ganoderma mushroom and experience a number of health benefits.

There are a variety of different drinks as well, black coffee, mocha, latte, green tea, and even hot cocoa for the kids. For just $.60 a day you can have a cup of black coffee that is cheaper, more convenient, and has unmatched health benefits compared to Caribou, Starbucks, Dunn Brothers, or any other mainstream coffee shops . Sound too good to be true? Stop in to Adjust to Health Chiropractic today or Wednesday and I’ll buy you a cup of the black coffee to try. You can purchase this at Adjust to Health Chiropractic or you can buy it online at my personal store by clicking here.