Cod Liver Oil supports healthy skin and eyes, addresses vitamin A and D deficiency, and may support mood challenges.
- Supports epithelial tissue*
- Supports bone and tooth health
- Supports musculoskeletal system
- May support liver function
- Supports immune system response
- Supports healthy inflammatory processes*
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A
- Good source of vitamin D
Cod Liver Oil supports general health and helps bridge the gap in dietary omega-3 intake. Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.*^
These convenient softgels have a natural lemon flavor and are rigorously tested to be below regulatory standards for contaminates and toxins.